I am frequently asked why I decided to run for reelection. It is an easy question to answer. I have been a lifelong area resident and I believe in the future of Pensacola. I believe that with my experience, dedication and commitment, I can continue to make a positive difference. I remain committed to making our neighborhoods safe, clean, more accessible and vibrant for our current and future residents. I am committed to using my leadership and business skills to improve our job market, our public safety, and our community as a whole. I am running for our future. I am running to represent people such as:
- Eloise Shuford and other community leaders like her, who ensure everyone has access and opportunity to succeed and prosper in Pensacola
- Scholarship winners Theamad Thomas, Kaylyn Neal and Aaliyah Mays to ensure they get the support they need to achieve their personal dreams and goals
- The many talented, small business owners like Scott Fisher who help make Pensacola and District 6 a better place to live, work and play
- Local corporate employees like Veronica Dias, so their companies have reason to stay in our local market and provide employment opportunities to Pensacola residents
- Military leaders, like retired U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Jerry Unruh and Rear Admiral Paul Tobin who collaborate to ensure the Pensacola area has a voice in Washington D.C., and that the military continues to invest in the Pensacola community
Vote for me and together, we can continue to move Pensacola forward with vision and with action!